JSBA Certified Snowboard School Iwate (Iwate branch of the Tohoku Snowboard Association)
|Contact||0195-35-3131 URL http://ssiwate.info/|
|Open||Weekends and national holidays: Saturday (national holiday), December 21, 2019 to Sunday (national holiday), March 22, 2020.|
December 30, 31, January 2, 3
|Lesson hours||Morning: 10:00-12:00 (registration: 9:45-9:55) / Afternoon: 13:00-15:00 (registration: 12:45-12:55)|
* Lessons are available by reservation.(By 17:00 the previous day)
* Please ask in advance regarding lesson on weekdays.
* It is closed on February 2, 2020.
|2 hours||4 hours||Appropriate for|
|Group lesson (per person)||3,000 yen||5,000 yen||We offer a variety of lessons suitable for different levels. (As a general rule, for 3rd year elementary school age and above)|
|Private lesson (for 1 person)||5,000 yen||9,000 yen|
* Make lesson reservations by 17:00 of the prior day. In some cases reservations may not be available.
* All children 6 years old and under must wear helmets for their safety. (Helmets are available for paid rental at the Rental)
Sunday, February 9 / Sunday, March 15 / Sunday, March 22
* Accepting lessons to prepare for the badge test
[Test preparation lesson] 3,500 yen
* For each level, this class must be taken at least once.
|Levels||Examination fee||Certification fee|
|Levels 1 and 2||2,700 yen||–||2,700 yen|
|Level 3||1,620 yen||2,160 yen||1,080 yen|
|Level 4||1,080 yen||1,620 yen||1,080 yen|
|Level 5||1,080 yen||1,620 yen||1,080 yen|
* Those testing for Levels 1 and 2 must be members of JSBA or apply by the day of testing.
* Joining and renewing membership in JSBA can be done with a PC or smartphone by accessing the JSBA’s website (NetBOARDER) and paying the applicable fees at the nearest convenience store.